- E-coated steel construction for strength and longevity
- Gloss black powder coat finish for corrosion resistance
- Wide 4" stepping area for easy entry and exit
- Injection molded step pads for slip resistance
- Complete with vehicle specific mounting kit
- Easy no-drill installation on most vehicles
- Mounts to rocker panel for a solid fit
- 30" curved ends to deflect debris and prevent catches
- Welded Dome end caps to seal and protect the nerf bar
- Backed by a 3 year warranty
Westin Pro Traxx 4" Oval Nerf Bars are storming the middle of the pack with steel construction, welded end caps, and a 4-inch wide step area.
These durable boards feature a 30 degree bend to deflect any debris or obstructions. Whether you're on the road or off there may be obstacles, the angle of the nerf bar ends keep things from catching and damaging the board.
Weather can be rough, entering and exiting your vehicle shouldn't be. That's why the Westin Pro Traxx boards come with specially designed injection molded step pads. The square lugs will keep you planted.
Westin black Pro-Traxx 4" oval nerf bars mount to the inside of the rocker panel and require no drilling on most applications. Each order is sold as a pair and comes complete with instructions and all required mounting hardware. Westin Pro-Traxx 4" nerf bars are backed by a three year warranty.
|Step Type||Nerf Bars|
|Step Length||Cab Length|
|Step Width||4" Wide|
Westin Automotive Products, Inc. guarantees the original purchaser of Westin products a three year warranty from the date of original purchase against manufacturer defects in materials, workmanship and finish under normal use excluding damage resulting from road hazards such as gravel or other debris, product misuse, improper installation, impairments from accidents, product modifications or product neglect. This three year warranty applies only to new products and is limited to the repair or replacement of Westin products. Warranty does not include electrical components or light bulb replacement, costs of removal, installation, labor, freight, inconvenience or consequential damages. Original purchaser must return defective merchandise, along with the purchase receipt, to the original place of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, improper installation, fire, vandalism or any form of abuse.