- Fabricated with sturdy Q235 structural steel
- Protected from harsh road conditions by an e-coat base coat and a black powder-coat topcoat
- Installation by a professional is recommended for this product
- Trimming of the undercarriage cover is required for installation on most vehicles
- Comes complete with vehicle specific mounting kit
- Features mounting locations for auxiliary lighting
- Provides excellent front bumper protection without obstructing your vehicles grill
If you are looking for front end bumper protection but do not want to obstruct your grille, the Elite Runner Black Bumper Guard is perfect for you! This modular steel bumper guard will keep corrosion at bay thanks to dual layer protection of the e-coat basecoat and black powder-coat finish! This bumper guard is fashioned after the rugged styling of a grille guard to provide premium protection at an affordable price! Vanguard makes some of the best runners out there, and they just upped the game with the Elite Runner Bumper Guard.
This runner is covered under Vanguard's limited lifetime warranty! Call us to get yours today, and we will ship it anywhere in the continental US for free!
All Vanguard Off-Road Bumper Guards come complete with installation instructions. Trimming of the undercarriage cover is required for most vehicles. Hiring professionals for installation is always recommended, however, these bumpers do come with a no-drill, bolt on mount kit for easy installation. Recheck all hardware after the first couple hundred miles. It is advised to inspect the bumper and hardware periodically. For additional information, please give us a call!
All Vanguard products are made and packaged by the manufacturer and they are tested and guaranteed to fit for the vehicle described. Vanguard warrants to the original purchaser that these products will be free from defects in material and workmanship prior to shipping and/or installation for the life of the product. This non-transferable limited lifetime warranty does not cover damage or impairment in any part due to misuse, improper installation, accident or contact with on-road or off-road hazards, product modification, improper or inadequate cleaning and/or maintenance.