- Constructed from 0.058"" one-piece aluminum
- Designed to run the length of the truck's bed rail
- Patented foam-filled lid prevents bending or warping
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Stainless steel key-lock handles for corrosion-resistant operation
- Lid self-opens to 90 degrees for convenient operation
- Multiple box sizes available
- Offers highly secure storage of tools, equipment and personal items
- Limited lifetime warranty (1 year parts, 1 year finish)
- Made in the USA
The UWS Side Mount Truck Toolbox will mount inside your truck's bed rail to provide a lower profile toolbox setup. Great for storing your tools while leaving the full length of your truck's bed open for hauling. The Side Mount toolbox is constructed from a thick and durable aluminum that is welded into a single piece tub to add rigidity. This also adds no excess points for water and debris to get inside.
The lid has a patented rigid foam core that adds extra structural strength, preventing warping and bending. The rigid foam core is done by layering a sturdy foam core between two sheets of aluminum. A MicroSeal gasket is used inside the lid to form a tight seal when closed, keeping moisture, bugs and debris away from your valuables. The stainless steel lock handle ensures a highly durable locking function that will resist corroding. UWS products have a limited lifetime warranty, and are made in the USA, using premium materials and craftsmanship for long lasting dependability.
UWS includes simple to follow instructions and all necessary hardware for an easy, at home installation. For additional information please call us.
UWS provides a limited lifetime warranty that covers defects in workmanship and materials. A one year warranty is offered for premature failure of components and parts based on regular use, as well as a one year warranty for the finish. This warranty covers the original consumer and applies to the original install.