- Constructed from 0.058"" one-piece aluminum
- Designed to sit on top of the truck bed rails against the cab
- Features two locking twist handles for maximum strength and security
- Synchronized locks for convenient operation from driver or passenger side
- Removable, heavy-duty BedRug lining protects tools
- Connecting rod enclosure helps prevent bending or jamming of lock system
- Two built-in tool trays and screwdriver holders
- Three-compartment sliding tray for easy small item retrieval
- Patented foam-filled lid prevents bending or warping
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Stainless steel key-lock handles for corrosion-resistant operation
- Lid self-opens to 90 degrees for convenient operation
- Self-closing struts close the lid with minimal manual pull
- Easy to install with pre-drilled mounting slots and included hardware
- Multiple box sizes available
- Offers highly secure storage of tools, equipment and personal items
- Limited lifetime warranty (1 year parts, 1 year finish)
- Made in the USA
The UWS Secure Lock Low Profile Crossover Toolbox delivers the ultimate in security and convenience, featuring a unique key-lock system that can be locked and unlocked from the driver or passenger side. The two twist handles are connected to a rod that synchronizes the operation for both sides. A sturdy one-piece tub is made from extra-thick aluminum to maximize corrosion resistance as well as give you a solid box to protect your valuables from the elements.
A major benefit of the Secure Lock Toolbox is the BedRug liner on the inside. This special liner will keep your tools from sliding around while also protecting your tools and interior from dents and scratches. BedRug is highly resistant to harsh chemicals and is removable for easy cleaning with a hose. The lid has a patented rigid foam core that adds extra structural strength. This is done by adding a foam structure between both layers of aluminum to keep the lid from bending or warping. Providing a sturdy lid that will open and close smoothly every time. To further aid in weatherproofing, a MicroSeal gasket is added to keep out water and debris. Self-opening struts open the lid a full 90 degrees, and with a light manual pull, these struts automatically close the lid too. A sliding tool tray and screwdriver holders keep your tools a reach away.
The toolbox is made in a many configurations, and all necessary hardware is include. The Secure Lock Crossover Toolbox is a high-quality box that is manufactured in the USA. Premium components are used to ensure your toolbox will get the job done every time.
UWS includes simple to follow instructions and all necessary hardware for an easy, at home installation. For additional information please call us.
UWS provides a limited lifetime warranty that covers defects in workmanship and materials. A one year warranty is offered for premature failure of components and parts based on regular use, as well as a one year warranty for the finish. This warranty covers the original consumer and applies to the original install.