- Constructed from 0.058"" one-piece aluminum
- Designed to sit on top of the truck bed rails against the cab
- Brite diamond plate finish
- Features two lids for half-box access
- Two built-in tool trays and screwdriver holders
- Three-compartment sliding tray for easy small item retrieval
- Patented foam-filled lids prevents bending or warping
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Stainless steel key-lock handles for corrosion-resistant operation
- Lids self-opens for convenient operation
- Easy to install with pre-drilled mounting slots and included hardware
- Multiple box sizes available
- Offers highly secure storage of tools, equipment and personal items
- Limited lifetime warranty (1 year parts, 1 year finish)
- Made in the USA
The UWS Gull Wing Crossover Toolbox features two key-lockable lids for half-box access. The Gull Wing toolbox is made from a one-piece aluminum tub to provide heavy-duty use while eliminating any seams for water and debris to enter. The extremely tough aluminum construction will help eliminate corrosion as well as keep the overall weight of the toolbox down.
Both lids are built with the patented rigid foam core lids, which is a sturdy foam inside that is sandwiched between two layers of aluminum. This features adds overall strength to the top of the box, while keeping the lids from bending or warping. Ensuring a reliable open and close operation every time. To further help with keeping your valuables dry, a MicroSeal gasket lines the inside of each lid to help seal out things like water, dirt and insects. Gaining access to your tools is simple with the self-opening struts that lift each lid up and out of the way. UWS includes features like a sliding tool tray and screwdriver holders to keep your tools organized and a simple reach away.
The toolbox is made in a variety of sizes to fit your needs, and all hardware is included for a simple install. The Gull Wing Crossover Toolbox is assembled in the USA and made with only top quality components for a high-end, highly durable toolbox.
UWS includes simple to follow instructions and all necessary hardware for an easy, at home installation. For additional information please call us.
UWS provides a limited lifetime warranty that covers defects in workmanship and materials. A one year warranty is offered for premature failure of components and parts based on regular use, as well as a one year warranty for the finish. This warranty covers the original consumer and applies to the original install.