- Constructed from 0.058"" one-piece aluminum
- Designed to sit on top of the truck bed rails against the cab
- Connecting rod allows for driver or passenger side operation
- Connecting rod enclosure helps prevent bending or jamming of lock system
- Two built-in tool trays and screwdriver holders
- Three-compartment sliding tray for easy small item retrieval
- Patented foam-filled lid prevents bending or warping
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Stainless steel key-lock handles for corrosion-resistant operation
- Lid self-opens to 90 degrees for convenient operation
- Self-closing struts close the lid with minimal manual pull
- Easy to install with pre-drilled mounting slots and included hardware
- Multiple box sizes available
- Offers highly secure storage of tools, equipment and personal items
- Limited lifetime warranty (1 year parts, 1 year finish)
- Made in the USA
The UWS Crossover Toolbox is a solid option for storing your tools in a secure and organized way. Made from an extra durable, thick aluminum that is welded into a single piece tub to add reliability and no excess points for water and debris to enter. The aluminum construction also keeps the weight down while being highly resistant to corrosion.
Extra strength is added to the lid with use of the patented rigid foam core. This foam core is layered between two sheets of aluminum to increase the rigidity of the lid as well as the toolbox when closed. The foam core prevents bending as well as warping, aiding in a smooth overall operation of the lid. To further help keep your valuables safe from the elements, a MicroSeal gasket is used inside the lid. Self-opening struts ensure the lid opens 90 degrees, allowing full access to your items inside the toolbox. The struts also automatically closes with just minimal input from the user.
The toolbox is easy to install and is available in multiple sizes and configurations to provide the best fit for you. UWS products are made right here in the USA, using only high quality materials and craftsmanship for long lasting dependability.
UWS Crossover Toolboxes come with simple to follow instructions and all necessary hardware for an easy, at home installation. For additional information or questions, please give us a call.
UWS provides limited lifetime warranty coverage against defects in factory workmanship and materials, as well as a 1-year warranty on the finish, for UWS products ("Products") sold by factory authorized dealers for use by retail (end use) consumers. This Limited Warranty is provided only to the original Product consumer, and applies only to the original installation. This Limited Warranty is not transferrable and does not extend or apply to anyone else. For consumers in the U.S.: this Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you also may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This Limited Warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty provided by UWS, and all other warranties and conditions are excluded and disclaimed. UNDER THE LAW OF CERTAIN STATES, THERE MAY BE NO IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES FROM UWS APPLICABLE TO YOUR PRODUCT, AND ALL IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED WHERE ALLOWED BY LAW. If implied warranties are imposed under any applicable state law, all such implied warranties are limited to the duration of the applicable provisions of this Limited Warranty. For consumers in the U.S.: some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
COVERED PRODUCTS AND LIMITATIONS
UWS provides the following Limited Warranty coverage on all storage boxes to be covered against defects in factory workmanship and materials for a limited lifetime. Parts, components and finish will be covered for 1-year.
Each of the warranty coverage periods runs from the date of purchase of the Product (proof of purchase is required) and applies only to warranted defects that first occur and are reported to UWS within the applicable warranty period. UWS retains the right to determine to its reasonable satisfaction whether any claimed defect is covered by this Limited Warranty. Certain items are excluded from Limited Warranty coverage by UWS, and this Limited Warranty coverage does not apply to:
• Wear and tear from normal use, including damage from road debris
• Improper product selection, application, installation or maintenance
• Modifications, including the attachment of other hardware or components
• Misuse, abuse, overloading, improper trailering or hauling, accident
• Corrosion or damage due to environmental conditions
REMEDIES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
If a defect covered by this warranty occurs, UWS will repair or replace the Product, or refund the purchase price, in its sole discretion. This "repair, replacement or refund" remedy is the sole and exclusive remedy under this Limited Warranty. UWS has no responsibility or liability for any incidental or consequential damages, such as loss of use of vehicles or trailers, towing charges, storage charges, labor and service charges for removing or reinstalling products, loss of or damage to personal property, or interest or finance charges, all of which are specifically excluded and disclaimed from this Limited Warranty. For consumers in the U.S.: some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.