Superwinch's new LP8500 8500 lb. (3856 kg) winch is designed to accommodate entry-level buyers shopping for excellent value. Meeting the rugged demands of off-road and utility use, the LP8500 introduces price conscious buyers to the quality, power, and performance advantages of the Superwinch brand. This is a winch for everyone. Adding this powerful, attractively priced, low profile winch to the Superwinch line provides the entry-level consumer with competitive options and upgrade opportunities. Standard features of the LP8500 include power load in and out, automatic load holding brake, 94-foot wire rope, and 12-volt DC 4.5 HP series wound motor, planetary gear-train, lever shift free-spooling clutch, rubber handheld remote and powder coated hawse fairlead. The company's Two Year Limited Warranty on all mechanical components protects the LP8500 winch.
Rated Line Pull (Bottom Layer)
8,500 lb. (3,856 kg)
4.5 HP (3.3kW) Series Wound, 12V DC
3 Stage Planetary
Free spooling Clutch
5/16" x 94' (7.9mm x 29m)
21.0” l. x 6.3” d. x 8.6” h.
(533mm l. x 160mm d. x 218mm h.) Drum Diameter
76 lb. (34.5 kg)
87 lb. (39.5 kg)
15' (4.5m) Rubber Handheld Remote
Handheld Rubber Remote
Optional P/N/ 7750A
**Recommended Accessories** Accessory Kit
2”x 8’ Tree-Saver Strap
2”x 20’ Tree-Saver Strap
**Replacement Parts** Remote Control- handheld
Hawse- Fairlead LP8500
Cover-Sol Box w/Socket-LP8500
WireRopeAssy-5/15 x 94 w latched hook
Circuit Breaker Assy (X3-M3)
Winch Model: LP8500
LIMITED TWO YEAR WARRANTY WINCH MODEL: LP8500
Superwinch, Inc. (“Seller” or “Superwinch”) warrants to the original retail buyer only (“Buyer”) that mechanical components of the genuine SUPERWINCH® Winch Model listed above (“Product”) shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for (2) two years and electrical components for (1) one year from the provable date of purchase. Any Product Superwinch determines to be defective will be repaired or replaced at Superwinch’s sole discretion without charge to Buyer upon Buyer’s compliance with these procedures. Seller or its Authorized Agent may make reasonable charges for parts and labor for repairs not covered by this Limited Warranty. The warranties set forth herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, whether oral or written, express or implied.
Online registration of your product and helpful troubleshooting information is available at www.superwinch.com. When contacting Seller, Buyer shall mail, ship or otherwise deliver to Seller at the address noted below or to a Factory Authorized Service Center: (1) the Product; (2) a written description of the problem; (3) Buyer’s name, address and telephone number; and (4) a copy of the original sales receipt. Mail, ship or otherwise deliver the Product, required information and copies to Seller, postage or shipping prepaid. Repair and/or replacement of the Product is the sole and exclusive remedy for Buyer. This warranty does not apply to defects in any Product caused by: (1) normal wear and tear; (2) failure to comply with any installation, operation or maintenance instructions provided by Superwinch including but not limited to subjecting the Product to loads in excess of the load listed in the Owner’s Manual or instructions for the particular Product and model number; (3) commercial or industrial use; (4) alteration or modification by parties other than Superwinch; (5) misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, Acts of God or terrorism; or (6) other causes beyond the control of Superwinch after delivery of the Product by Superwinch to its authorized distributor. If any model or sample was shown to Buyer, such model or sample was used for illustrative purposes only and shall not be construed as a warranty that the Product shall conform to the sample or model.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the following are hereby excluded & disclaimed:
(1) All warranties with respect to the wire and synthetic rope, whether sold alone, with or used in or incorporated in any Product.
(2) All warranties with respect to the Product’s finish.
(3) All warranties of fitness for a particular purpose.
(4) All warranties of merchantability.
(5) All claims for consequential or incidental damages, including damage caused by or during the removal or reinstallation of the Product. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow limitations or exclusions in consumer transactions, and these limitations or exclusions may not apply to Buyer. The warranty gives Buyer specific legal rights and there may be others. If a warranty is deemed to apply to this Product, it shall be limited for a period of one (1) year from the provable date of purchase of the new Product. NO agent, dealer, distributor or employee of Seller is authorized to make modifications to this warranty, and no such statements, whether oral or written, shall be binding on the Seller. Superwinch, Inc. reserves the right to change Product design without notice. In situations in which Superwinch has changed a Product design, Superwinch, Inc. shall have no obligation to upgrade or otherwise modify previously manufactured product.