SuperLift is a RealTruck brand. When you buy SuperLift from RealTruck, you are buying direct from the manufacturer.
- Correct steering angles
- Eliminates erratic handling
- Decreases drag link angle
- Includes step-by-step installation instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold individually
- Made in the USA - Monroe, LA
Installing a lift kit on your vehicle can sometimes cause some steering and alignment issues. If you are experiencing erratic handling then install a Superlift dropped pitman arm. These pitman arms are designed for trucks with lift kits and are made to decrease drag link angles. Correct your steering angle and install a dropped pitman arm that is made for your particular truck. Enjoy a smooth ride with a Superlift dropped pitman arm.
Superlift dropped pitman arms come with a step-by-step installation guide that is easy to follow. Professional installation is recommended.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Subject to the terms below, SUPERLIFT will repair or replace its products found defective in materials or workmanship for so long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which the product was originally installed. Your warrantor is SUPERLIFT, LLC, doing business as SUPERLIFT® Suspension Systems (“SUPERLIFT®”).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
Your SUPERLIFT® Limited Warranty does not cover products SUPERLIFT® determines to have been damaged by or subjected to:
• Alteration, modification or failure to maintain.
• Normal wear and tear (bushings, rod ends, etc..). Scratches or defects in product finishes (powder coating, plating, etc..).
• Damage to, or resulting from, the vehicle’s electronic stability system, related components or other vehicle systems.
• Racing or other vehicle competitions or contests. Accidents, impact by rocks, trees, obstacles or other aspects of the environment.
• Theft, vandalism or other intentional damage.
REMEDY LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT
The exclusive remedy provided hereunder shall, upon SUPERLIFT’s inspection and at SUPERLIFT’s option, be either repair or replacement of the product covered under this Limited Warranty. Customers requesting warranty consideration should contact SUPERLIFT by phone at (800) 551-4955 to obtain a Return Goods Authorization number. All removal, shipping and installation costs are customer’s responsibility.
If a replacement part is needed before the SUPERLIFT part in question can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if the part in question is deemed warrantable, you will be credited / refunded.
OTHER LIMITATIONS - EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES - YOUR RIGHTS UNDER STATE LAW
• Neither SUPERLIFT nor your independent SUPERLIFT dealer are responsible for any time loss, rental costs, or for any incidental, consequential or other damages you may have.
• This Limited Warranty gives you specific rights, and this is the only warranty SUPERLIFT makes in connection with your product purchase. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. For example, while all implied warranties are disclaimed herein, any implied warranty required by law is limited to the terms of our Limited Lifetime Warranty as described above. Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations and exclusions herein may not apply to you. SUPERLIFT neither assumes nor authorizes any retailer or other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with this product or Limited Warranty.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT USE AND SAFETY INFORMATION / WARNINGS
As a general rule, the taller the vehicle is, the easier it will roll over. Offset, as much as possible, what is lost in rollover resistance by increasing tire track width. In other words, go “wide” as you go “tall”; always use a wide a tire and wheel combination as feasible to enhance vehicle stability. We strongly recommend, because of rollover possibility, that the vehicle be equipped with functional roll bar and cage system. Seat belts and shoulder harnesses should be worn at all times. Avoid situations where a side rollover may occur.
Generally, braking performance and capabilities are decreased when significantly larger/heavier tires and wheels are used. Take this into consideration while driving. Also, changing axle gear ratios or using tires that are taller or shorter than factory height will cause an erroneous speedometer reading. On vehicles equipped with an electronic speedometer, the speed signal impacts other important functions as well. Speedometer recalibration for both mechanical and electronic types is highly recommended.
Do not add, alter, or fabricated any factory or aftermarket parts to increase vehicle height over the intended height of the Superlift product purchased. Mixing component brands in not recommended.