- Pressurized to 150 PSI
- Ideal for moderate to severe off-roading
- Features mulit-stage velocity sensitive valving which creates an immediate shock response
- Twin-tube design provides consistent performance
- Features over-sized piston head & 14mm piston rod
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - West Monroe, LA
Skyjacker knows off-roading, and Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks are necessary for any vehicle preparing to go off the beaten path.
Nitro 8000 shocks feature a nitrogen gas-filled chamber that is pressurized to 150 PSI. Multi-stage velocity sensitive valving creates an immediate response, meaning a more comfortable and stable ride. Each Skyjacker shock features twin tube construction, along with an over-sized piston head with a 14mm piston rod. All Nitro 8000 shocks include the patented Skyjacker red boot, so everyone will know the quality of your ride.
Leave the paved road behind with Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks.
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks offer an easy installation that can be done right in your garage. Each order comes with all the necessary hardware, and the installation instructions. If you have any questions, please give us a call.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
- Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
- Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER® specifications.
- Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER® catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
- Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
- This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.