Off road trucks with massive tires need massive control and that's why Skyjacker created the Hydro 7000 steering stabilizers.
Bolting these stabilizers between your frame and main steering system, will bring your trucks steering back to stock. The skyjacker hydro 7000 steering stabilizers will reduce bump stop, vibration and arm fatigue. These stabilizers come with single or dual Hydro 7000 series shocks that have velocity sensitive valving.
So if you are tired of having a rough ride then the Skyjacker Hydro 7000 steering stabilizers are for you. Get yourself a set today!
Skyjacker leaf springs are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
1) Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
2) Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER® specifications.
3) Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER® catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
4) Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
5) This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 steering stabilizers are designed to enhance your existing suspension, there is no cutting or other modifications required to ensure a proper fit. We recommend having your alignment checked after installing any new suspension upgrades and adjusting your headlights if you have altered your ride height.