- Constructed from Stainless Steel
- Choose from a Polished or Black Ceramic Coated Finish
- Available in Dual Wall or Single Wall Construction
- Simple Clamp-On Installation
- Universal Fit
- 1-Year Warranty
Easily upgrade the looks of your diesel truck's exhaust system using the Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip from Sinister Diesel.
The Sinister Diesel Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips come in either a single or dual wall construction and are made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel for durability and long life. These diesel exhaust tips also come in either a polished finish or protected with a high-quality black ceramic coating that hides unsightly soot and give a powerful look. Each exhaust tip is finished off with an eye grabbing Sinister Diesel logo on the side.
The Sinister Diesel Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip will work with most diesel truck exhaust systems and feature a simple, clamp-on installation which can be done in a matter of minutes. Additionally, these exhaust tips are covered against manufacturer defects for one year.
The Sinister Diesel Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip will work with most diesel truck exhaust systems and feature a simple, clamp-on installation which can be done in a matter of minutes. For additional information please call our customer service team at 1-888-257-3323.
Sinister Diesel branded products covered by this warranty are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty applies to specified Sinister Diesel branded products. All warranty requests and claims for products built by other manufacturer(s), have to be made directly with the manufacturer(s) themselves. If your Sinister Diesel product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect Sinister Diesel will repair it without charge, or replace it, at Sinister Diesel's discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified items and workmanship are covered. This warranty does not cover gaskets, rubber or silicone hoses, o-rings and other wearable parts, damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
- Racing - Also, due to the nature of Race Only Parts, these items are not returnable or refundable. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and these products have no warranty.
- Street - The warranty for parts designated "street legal" covers manufacturer defects. Should a "street legal" part fail due to a defect in manufacturing as determined by Sinister Diesel, customer is entitled to replacement of that specific part, or the equivalent amount in Store Credit. No credit will be issued for labor expenses incurred.
- To initiate a warranty claim, please contact our Warranty Department to begin the process.
- All warranty determinations including, but not limited to, the cause of part failure and customer remedy will be determined solely by Sinister Diesel.
- In all cases, the item must not have exceeded the Manufacturer's warranty period.
- If the part was built by another Manufacturer, all Warranty Requests and Claims have to be made directly with the Manufacturer themselves.
- Gaskets, O-Rings and other Wearable Parts are not covered under Warranty
This warranty is only available in the United States and Canada. Sinister Diesel is not responsible for direct, incidental or consequential damages for any reason including damage resulting from a breach of a warranty or condition such as scratches in a device surface, lost data or lost or destroyed personal property. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations on the duration of the warranty may not apply to you.
Exchanges under Sinister Diesel's Warranty Policy include the following options:
- Potentially defective part must be returned to Sinister Diesel for Warranty Inspection. If found to have a Manufacturer Flaw or Defect, the replacement part will then be shipped out.
- Replacement part can be purchased now, and potentially defective part must then be returned to Sinister Diesel for Warranty Inspection. If found to have a Manufacturer Flaw or Defect, a refund will be issued for the purchase of the replacement part.