Light your terrain in any condition with Sierra TerraCube2 flush mount LED lights. Sierra uses CREE® grade A LED chips in these lights. They are available with 6000 Kelvin white, 590 nanometer amber, or white and red chip sets.
No matter what terrain you're in a set of Sierra TerraCube2 flush mount LED lights will keep you out of the dark. These lights are IP68 rated, meaning they can withstand dust, sand, dirt, and are submersible up to 1.5 meters in depth for up to thirty minutes. This light bar comes with surface mounts, hardware, and a wiring harness. Sierra TerraCube2 flush mount LED Lights have an impressive life expectancy of 50,000 hours.
Sierra LED warrants that our products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. If you believe that your Sierra LED Lighting product is defective, it must be returned to Sierra LED for inspection by Customer Care Claims Department (see exception below for product purchased within 30 days from a reseller). Following inspection, Sierra LED will eliminate the cause of defect. Sierra LED is not liable for any charges arising from or relating to the Customer’s removal, installation, or attempted repair of Sierra LED and accessories. Negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair, disassembly, or acts of God and War are not covered under this warranty. Sierra LED, at its own discretion, will determine whether the defective product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with the Sierra LED Limited Lifetime Warranty*.
If the product in question was purchased from an authorized Sierra LED reseller within the past 30 days, please return the product to that reseller. If greater than 30 days from purchase date, or if you purchased your item directly from Sierra LED, please review our terms of warranty below and contact our Customer Care Claims Department at Sierra LED.
To initiate a warranty claim, you must utilize the following returns process:
• You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from Sierra LED. Please contact our Customer Care Department by phone at +1 (916) 800-7776, or fill out the Return Merchandise Authorization Form by clicking here.
• After obtaining an RMA number and filling out the RMA form, please ship your suspected defective product to Sierra LED. Shipments must be prepaid, COD packages will not be accepted. Please include a copy of the completed RMA form inside your package. Ship product to: Attn: RMA#___, Sierra LED, LLC, 1921 Arena Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95834. (Please indicate your RMA number in the attention line.)
• If you have not previously registered your purchase with Sierra LED online, please include a copy of your original invoice (proof of purchase).
• Please include a detailed description of the problem that you are experiencing with the product.
Following this protocol will ensure that your claim is expedited as well as allow Sierra LED Customer Care Department to get your repaired or replaced product back to you as quickly as possible.
*Sierra LED Limited Lifetime Warranty
Sierra LED reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if your product is defective in material or workmanship. Warranty claims deemed valid by Sierra LED will be honored. In some cases the product may be replaced at the sole discretion of Sierra LED. If the product is determined to be defective and repaired, all parts, labor, and return shipping will be covered by Sierra LED.
Exclusions and Exceptions
The Sierra LED Limited Lifetime Warranty covers only the Lighting Fixture itself. Mounting hardware, kits, all related accessories and items not specifically identified within the Lifetime Warranty above come with a 2-year limited warranty.
Sierra LED uses superior quality, UV resistant powder coat and/or product finish, and extends a2 year warranty on in case of material degradation of the finish. . Purely cosmetic issues, such as fading, however, are not covered under this warranty.
At its sole discretion, Sierra LED will determine the proper handling of all warranty claims. All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if our Customer Care Claims Department determines that there is sufficient evidence of one or more of the following:
• Negligence: Improper installation, improper use, etc.
• Abuse: Damage beyond the limits of “normal wear and tear.”
• Unauthorized Repair: Repairs performed by an unauthorized person or service center.
• Seal Tampering: Removal of bezel or bezel screws compromise the integrity of the intrusion protection seal and as such, void any and all related warranties.
• Acts of God or War that are determine to have caused the damage.
Customers are encouraged to complete the Sierra LED Product Registration that was provided with your purchase or possess the original proof of purchase. Claims absent of either forms or proof of purchase may not be honored.
All warranties are non-transferable. Warranty terms and policies are subject to change without notice. If you have any questions regarding Sierra LED Limited Lifetime Warranty, please contact Sierra LED directly.
Sierra TerraCube2 flush mount LED lights are easy to install and come with a wiring harness and mounting hardware. If you have any questions please give our helpful customer service team a call.