- Mid-height rack is ideal for mounting a rooftop tent while still maintaining adequate clearance for garage parking
- Provides versatile above-the-bed cargo carrying capability, perfect for securely transporting bikes, kayaks, camping equipment, etc.
- Extruded rack side rails feature built-in T-slots on all four sides to support variable mounting configurations
- Integrated MOLLE side panels provide mounting for Roto-style fuel packs, traction boards, off-road jacks, tools, etc.
- Adjustable heavy-duty steel cross bars provide flexibility for managing a wide range of cargo with a 1,000 lbs. Static / 600 lbs. Dynamic weight rating
- Can be installed on bed covers with T-slots or into the bed stake pockets for a secure install and stability
The RealTruck GoRack features a highly functional mid-height design, making it an ideal option for increasing above-the-bed cargo capacity while maintaining a lower garage-friendly profile. With a hybrid construction of aluminum and steel, the GoRack features an adjustable frame and cross bars. It can adapt to mount virtually any outdoor gear, from rooftop tents and awnings to bike racks and kayaks. On each side of the frame, integrated MOLLE panels provide an easy-to-configure mounting location for fuel packs, pioneering tools, traction boards, and even a high-lift jack. Installation is simple as the rack mounts directly to the pickup bed's stake pockets (or utility rail) for maximum stability or alternately with any bed cover equipped with the T-slot style rail system.
Installation is simple, the RealTruck GoRack mounts directly to the pickup bed's stake pockets (or utility rail) for maximum stability or to any bed cover equipped with the T-slot style rail system.