Radflo 2.5 Off-Road Shocks
- Smooth body, remote reservoir and piggyback options
- 200psi Nitrogen gas pressurization
- 2.5 SSID allow steel body
- Velocity sensitive self-adjusting valving
- High-temp foam resistant fluid
- Combination quad ring and lip seal
- Nitro steel or mirror polished chrome rod
- Made in the USA Fountain Valley, CA
Radflo takes pride in building some of the highest quality American made shock absorbers and are engineered to outlast and outperform there competition. Radflo 2.5 off-road shocks are built for those looking to gain more control and a smoother ride out of their lifted vehicle.
Radflo 2.5 off-road shocks are designed to fit your truck with a lift kit. They are available as a smooth body or with a remote reservoir. These shocks are pressurized with 200psi of Nitrogen gas and feature high-temp foam resistant fluid. Don't worry about the wear and tear on these shocks, when it is time you can get them rebuilt.
Radflo 2.5 off-road shocks are made for trucks with lift kits. We recommend having these shocks professionally installed but you can do it yourself. You will want to make sure to align your vehicle after installation.
Radflo products are warrantied free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of initial purchase. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales receipt, a clear description of the problem and a return authorization number. Radflo Suspension Technology’s obligation under this warranty covers repair or replacement of any part found to be defective, and it reserves the right to all final warranty or non-warranty decisions.
Radflo Suspension Technology does not warranty any damage that has occurred when:
- The product has been abused, misused or improperly installed
- The product has been improperly disassembled, reassembled or serviced
- The product has been altered, modified or fitted with non-factory parts
- The product has been improperly lubricated or filled with non-factory oil
- The product has been damaged by collision
- The exterior finish has been damaged by chemicals or corrosive cleaners
- The product has been damaged or lost during shipping (full value insurance is recommended)
- For questions about our warranty, or to obtain a return authorization number, please contact our service department.