Raceline Matte Black Scout Wheels feature eight solid spokes that blend cleanly into the barrel to portray aggressive stance and offset. The solid spokes are surrounded by a vented barrel feature to enhance the depth and style of the wheel. Spoked designs with race inspired styles are what Raceline specializes in, and the Scout puts those features on display.
The wheel is covered in a satin black finish that is offset by the "stepped" wheel lip around the outer edge. The center cap is adorned with the Raceline logo to complete the look.
Raceline wheels are covered under a lifetime structural warranty. In addition to that, they come with a one year warranty on the satin black finish. They are made from a durable cast aluminum in a one-piece construction. Replace the current wheels on your truck with the perfect race/baja style wheel with the Scout from Raceline.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime (Structural) 1 Year (Finish)|
Ready to customize your ride? Great! Just keep in mind when ordering aftermarket wheels, tires and/or lift kits it will likely change the way your vehicle looks, handles, and performs from that of when it was originally equipped from the manufacturer. Customers understand that these changes will vary from stock standards which may result in different handling, visibility, and braking ability from the manufacturer's original equipment. When purchasing these products, you as the customer assume all risks associated with these changes. In some cases you will need to trim, cut or modify your vehicle to ensure proper fitment to help prevent rubbing or limited turning radius. All Wheels, Tires, Lift Kits are Non-returnable unless ordered incorrectly by a RealTruck consultant or if we shipped the incorrect product. Please feel free to call our Off-Road Experts for advice and support!
Lug nuts and TPMS Sensors are not included with wheel orders. New lug nuts are required to install aftermarket wheels.
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Raceline wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.
Raceline warrants to the original retail purchaser that products manufactured by Raceline will be structurally free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use for the life of the product. The period of warranty for chrome plating and painted finishes is ONE year from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover surface rust or pitting. Raceline's SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE OBLIGATION UNDER this warranty shall be to repair or replace at Raceline's or an authorized dealer's sole discretion. To initiate a warranty claim, the original purchaser shall return the wheel for visual inspection to the retail or wholesale dealer where the product was originally purchased; along with a copy of the original receipt. If the dealer determines that the wheel is covered under this warranty, the wheel will be repaired or replaced by the dealer. Such repair or replacement shall not include the cost of shipping, removal, installation or re-installation of the wheel.
This Limited Warranty is Void if:
· Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance. Please refer to Recommended Wheel Care Instructions below for correct wheel maintenance.
· Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of road conditions or an accident.
· Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of racing applications or abuse.
· Damage occurs due to neglect or adverse weather conditions.
· The wheels have been altered or repaired other than by Raceline/Allied Wheel Components or installed on customized vehicles (i.e., non-original equipment, or non-OEM parts).
· Damage resulted from improper mounting, excessive vehicle loads, and/or incorrect tire sizes.
Raceline hereby disclaims all other express or implied warranties of merchantability and use for a particular purpose, to the extent the laws of the State of sale and Federal laws allow. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights under state laws. No Employee or Representative of Raceline or Allied Wheel Components is authorized to modify or alter this limited warranty, or any of the disclaimers contained herein, in any manner whatsoever. This warranty expires upon transfer of title of any Raceline product by the original retail purchaser. Wheels which are purchased by our dealers as blems are not eligible for any warranty adjustments.
All Raceline orders will be accepted with the understanding that the purchaser is entirely responsible for having all tie rods, springs, frame, fender, calipers and disc brake clearance checked upon final inspection and prior to mounting tires on the wheels. Load ratings should always be considered. The load and cold inflation pressures imposed on the custom wheel must not exceed the recommended maximum load rating of the wheel even though the tire may be approved for a heavier load.
RETORQUE LUG NUTS AFTER 50 MILES AND CHECK TORQUE AT REGULAR INTERVALS.
Recommended Wheel Care Instructions
· Never wash your wheels when they are still hot from driving. Do not attempt to cool hot wheels with water as this may cause damage to the finish and can warp the brake rotors and/or drums.
· Wheels should be cleaned weekly by hand with mild soap and water to remove any contaminants such as road grime, salt, ice/snow melting chemicals, dirt, and brake dust.
· Automatic spray and touch free car washes do not completely remove contaminants and can cause harm to the finish hand washing with mild soap and water is recommended on a weekly basis.
· Avoid using automatic car washes as the cleaning agents and brushes used to clean tires can damage the wheel surface and do not effectively clean the contaminants off of the wheels.
· Many areas of the country use road salts and chemicals during the winter months that can cause adverse effects on your wheels, it is recommended to clean more frequently during this season. Failure to do so will reduce the life of the wheels.
· Chrome plated wheels, clean by applying a simple cleaning solution such as mild dish soap and water, and then dry with a soft cloth. For Chrome finish, apply a coat of soft, non-abrasive cream wax or wheel seal to help prevent surface corrosion.
IMPORTANT: All warranty returns must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) and upon receipt will be reviewed by Raceline's Warranty Return Center. If returned products are found not to be subject to warranty coverage, the product will be returned to the sender, without repair or replacement, at the senders expense.