- Corrosion-resistant T-409 stainless steel construction
- Turndown exhaust tip enhances the deep, throaty exhaust note
- Mandrel-bent exhaust pipes increase exhaust flow
- Straight-through muffler reduces restriction
- Dyno-proven performance gains
- Increases travel and clearances off-road
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
Simultaneously increase performance, sound level, and off-road clearances with the MagnaFlow Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust System!
This premium stainless steel exhaust system features mandrel-bent exhaust tubing and a straight-through muffler to improve exhaust flow, thus, resulting in dyno-proven horsepower and torque gains. Aside from performance, this system boosts sound quality with Magnaflow’s custom-tuned mufflers and resonators, producing a throaty exhaust note and mild interior drone.
Performance and sound quality aside, the Magnaflow Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust System is engineered specifically for off-road applications where ground and suspension clearances are essential. Rather than routing the tailpipe over the rear axle and behind the rear tire, Magnaflow Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust Systems feature a turn-down just behind the muffler, before the rear axle.
Unlike lesser-quality exhaust systems comprising aluminized steel pipes and mufflers, this system is constructed from heavy-duty T-409 stainless steel. Due to the alloy’s high chromium content, it’s far more resistant to rust and corrosion than steel, enduring even the harshest climates and chemicals. In fact, Magnaflow has so much faith in its product that a limited lifetime warranty backs each Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust System!
Give your off-road or street vehicle a substantial performance boost with the Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust System from MagnaFlow!
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
Installing the Magnaflow Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust System is quick and easy, requiring zero welding or fabrication. All piping features slip joints and clamps for a simple bolt-on installation.
For additional assistance, check out our video installation guide:
How to Install Magnaflow Off-Road Pro Series Gas Exhaust Systems
The manufacturer warrants that all MagnaFlow Performance Products are free from defects. Most of our exhaust products are warranted against blowouts and defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed. The warranty is void if the exhaust products are not installed properly on the vehicle for which it is designed.
- Stainless Steel Systems: Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects
- Black Finish Systems: 1 Year Warranty on Black Finish, Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects
- Titanium Finish Systems: 1 Year Warranty on Titanium Finish, Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects
- Carbon Fiber Systems: Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects on Stainless Steel, No Warranty on Carbon Fiber
- Aluminized Systems: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Stainless Steel Mufflers: Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects
This warranty does not apply to any exhaust product which has been installed on any commercial or racing vehicle or which has been improperly installed, altered, or subjected to misuse or damage from accidents. Also, cost of labor and any additional parts required to complete installation of a replacement product are not covered by this warranty.
The warranty certificate, along with proof of purchase, MUST be presented to the service outlet from which you originally purchased the exhaust product, or any participating dealer, when making a claim for replacement. The original exhaust product must also be returned and exchanged for a new exhaust product of the same part number.
No other warranty, expressed or implied (including merchantability), applies to the exhaust product, nor is any person or the manufacturer authorized to assume any other warranty. The manufacturer does not assume any responsibility for any consequential damages occurred by the exhaust product, or inconvenience or interruption in any operation.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.