- Constructed of Stainless Steel
- Polished Stainless Finish
- 7 Inch Wide Stepping Surface
- Vehicle Specific Brackets and Mounting Hardware Included
- No-Drill Installations on Most Applications
- Optional Bed Access Steps Available for Most Applications (sold separately)
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Made in the USA
The Luverne Stainless Steel Side Entry Steps have a massive 7" stepping area that features molded plastic end caps for a finished look. These steps come in cab length, but also offer optional bed access extensions to purchase separately to make these boards wheel-to-wheel. These are the running boards you've been looking for, as they are the Original Side Entry Steps, so don't settle for copycats.
These Luverne Stainless Steel Side Entry Steps are constructed of stainless steel, with an extra wide step pad for safe and secure entry in and out of your vehicle. They come in a polished finish and offer no-drill installations on most applications. You also have the option of a Rocker Panel or Body Mount.
The Luverne Stainless Steel Side Entry Steps come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects and are made right here in the United States. If you are looking for a set of steps that are safe and stylish, all while keeping that classic look, the Luverne Stainless Steel Side Entry Steps are for you. Order yours today!
|Step Type||Running Boards|
|Step Length||Cab Length|
|Step Width||7" Wide|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
All Luverne products come complete with installation instructions, as well as all required hardware needed to complete the installation, and most applications require no drilling. For additional information, please call us.
Luverne provides a limited lifetime warranty against defects in factory workmanship and materials for products sold by authorized dealers. This limited warranty is provided only to the original product consumer, and applies only to the original installation. This limited warranty is also not transferable and does not extend or apply to anyone else.
Limited Warranty coverage does not apply to:
- Wear and tear from normal use, including damage from road debris
- Improper product selection, application, installation or maintenance
- Modifications, including the attachment of other hardware or components
- Misuse, abuse, overloading, improper trailering or hauling, accident
- Corrosion or damage due to environmental conditions