Havoc Offroad Fender Flare Delete Kit
|Made in the USA
|5 Year Limited Warranty
|TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin)
|MADE IN AMERICA
The Havoc Fender Flare Delete Kit has an easy bolt-on installation that can be done at home. No drilling is required. It comes with all the hardware needed for installation as well as the installation instructions. For additional information please give us a call.
The Havoc Fender Flare Delete Kit is backed by a limited 5-year warranty.
Omix® warrants to the initial retail purchaser only that when installed and used on purchaser’s vehicle according to supplied product installation instructions and/or warnings, purchaser’s Omix® product and family of brands (Rugged Ridge, Alloy USA, Havoc, Precision Gear, Outland Automotive) shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for five (5) years. This Limited Warranty shall be measured from the date of initial retail purchase, extends only to the initial retail purchaser and is not transferable.
Your Omix® Limited Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle or person other than the Omix® product purchased. Your Limited Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle or person Omix® determines to have been damaged by or subjected to:
• Inadequate mounting or installation, water, alteration, modification, misuse or failure to maintain.
• Damage in any part attributable to: (a.) vehicle systems or components (including electronic stability control) or (b.) combination with non-Omix® products.
• Normal wear and tear/product deterioration.
• Scratches or defects in product finishes or damage due to shipping.
• Accidents, impact by rocks, trees, obstacles or other aspects of the use environment.
• Theft, vandalism or other negligent or intentional damage.
The exclusive remedy provided for products covered under this Limited Warranty shall be, upon Omix®’s inspection and at Omix®’s option, either repair, replacement (with Omix® supplied parts) or refund for the product purchase price. Any parts repaired or replaced will be considered part of the original product and will not extend the term of Limited Warranty. All removal, shipping and installation costs are customer’s responsibility.