Go Rhino Rear Door Window Bars
- Compatible with factory, AECEC, & Go Rhino Public Safety Door Panels
- Custom designed for your specific vehicle
- Durable 16-guage steel construction
- 3/8” diameter steel bars
- Textured black finish
- Pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- 3-year warranty
Go Rhino Rear Door Window Bars are custom designed for your specific vehicle. Made using 16-guage steel and featuring 3’8” thick steel bars, this product will keep your windows protected and inmates secure while in custody. Drilling is required; however, the frame includes pre-drilled holes which makes for a quick & easy installation process. A 3-year warranty is included which covers defects in materials and workmanship.
Go Rhino Rear Door Window Bars feature a quick & easy installation process. Please note that drilling is required. Please refer to the installation instructions provided below or call us toll-free if further assistance is needed.
When you purchase a Go Rhino Public Safety product, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing your product is warranted against manufacturing defects in finish, material, and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. We offer this industry-leading warranty because we believe in our quality, craftmanship, and most importantly, our dedicated team.
This warranty covers the cost of the product during its proper and intended use, and does not include the cost of removal, installation, or shipping of the product. Only unaltered and unmodified items and original workmanship are covered. This warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of finishes and materials over extended time and use
- Alteration, misuse, mishandling, accident or collision, negligence and neglect and improper care
- Exposed welds, improper application and/or damage due to improper installation
- Use of the product with other third-party product(s) that fail
- Flood, chemical fallout, salt, hail, or other environmental conditions, including natural disasters
- Labor, installation labor, third party alterations, such as custom paint and/or finish
- Towing, and rental car charges
For more information, contact the Go Rhino Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org