Go Rhino False Floor with Electronics Tray
- Replaces cargo floor to hide gear & protect equipment from prisoners
- Custom designed for your specific vehicle
- Hidden electronic tray under lid for electronics and/or weapons storage
- Large side holes in the tray allows for radio installation
- Heavy-duty slide allows tray to slide out for easy access & to stay hidden when not needed
- Mild steel construction
- Textured black finish
- Drilling may be required
- 3-year warranty
Protect your equipment and weapons from prisoners with a Go Rhino False Floor with Electronics Tray. These trays are custom built to fit your vehicles specifications and will replace the original cargo flooring. Constructed from heavy-duty mild steel with a textured black finish, you’re getting a durable product that will provide you with many years of use. There is a hidden electronic tray tucked under the lid which allows you to store your weapons and electronics when not being used. There are large holes with allows for radio installation. These products are backed by a limited 3-year warranty which covers defects in materials and workmanship.
Go Rhino False Floor with Electronics Trays offer an easy installation process. Depending on model purchase, drilling is required. Please refer to the installation instructions posted below or call us toll-free if further assistance is needed.
When you purchase a Go Rhino Public Safety product, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing your product is warranted against manufacturing defects in finish, material, and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. We offer this industry-leading warranty because we believe in our quality, craftmanship, and most importantly, our dedicated team.
This warranty covers the cost of the product during its proper and intended use, and does not include the cost of removal, installation, or shipping of the product. Only unaltered and unmodified items and original workmanship are covered. This warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of finishes and materials over extended time and use
- Alteration, misuse, mishandling, accident or collision, negligence and neglect and improper care
- Exposed welds, improper application and/or damage due to improper installation
- Use of the product with other third-party product(s) that fail
- Flood, chemical fallout, salt, hail, or other environmental conditions, including natural disasters
- Labor, installation labor, third party alterations, such as custom paint and/or finish
- Towing, and rental car charges
For more information, contact the Go Rhino Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org