Go Rhino Cargo Barrier
- Protects cargo area from passengers in back seat
- Custom designed for your specific vehicle
- Steel mesh screen & polycarbonate window options available
- Mild steel frame with textured black finish
- All mounting hardware included
- Some applications require drilling
- 3-year warranty
Protect your squid cars cargo area from passengers in the back seat with a Go Rhino Cargo Barrier.
The polycarbonate option is ¼” thick with an upgraded scratch-resistant option available. Both the mesh screen & polycarbonate window options are enclosed by a mild steel frame that has a durable textured black finish. Some applications do require drilling and a transfer kit & panel kit are required to come installation. All mounting hardware comes with your purchase, along with easy-to-follow instructions. A limited 3-year warranty is included which covers defects in materials and workmanship
The Go Rhino Cargo Barrier features a pretty straight-forward installation process. Some applications do require drilling as well transfer & panel kits. All mounting hardware and instructions are included with your purchase. Please call us toll-free if further assistance is needed.
When you purchase a Go Rhino Public Safety product, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing your product is warranted against manufacturing defects in finish, material, and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. We offer this industry-leading warranty because we believe in our quality, craftmanship, and most importantly, our dedicated team.
This warranty covers the cost of the product during its proper and intended use, and does not include the cost of removal, installation, or shipping of the product. Only unaltered and unmodified items and original workmanship are covered. This warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of finishes and materials over extended time and use
- Alteration, misuse, mishandling, accident or collision, negligence and neglect and improper care
- Exposed welds, improper application and/or damage due to improper installation
- Use of the product with other third-party product(s) that fail
- Flood, chemical fallout, salt, hail, or other environmental conditions, including natural disasters
- Labor, installation labor, third party alterations, such as custom paint and/or finish
- Towing, and rental car charges
For more information, contact the Go Rhino Customer Care team at email@example.com