- Monotube design with an internal floating piston
- Seamless alloy shock body provides durability
- ⅝” corrosion-resistant chrome-plated hardened steel shock shafts
- Vehicle-specific valving delivers uncompromising performance
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved cooling performance
- Nitrile rubber bushings increase suspension articulation
- Long-lasting satin silver powdercoat finish
- Sold individually
- Limited one year warranty
Boost your ride’s handling performance with a set of 2.0 Adventure Series shocks from the experts at FOX Racing. These premium 2.0 IFP monotube shocks are designed to keep your shock oil separated from the high pressure nitrogen gas chamber, which prevents oil aeration giving you fade-free performance in any terrain. The dampers are filled with premium JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid to improve cooling performance in even the most demanding temperatures.
FOX 2.0 Adventure Series shocks feature heavy-duty alloy shock bodies for durability against impacts, abrasions, oil, and chemical contamination. Each shock body is also treated with a rugged satin silver powdercoat for exceptional corrosion resistance. ⅝" hardened steel shock shafts are chrome plated to prevent pitting and corrosion resistant, ensuring maximum seal life. Adventure Series shocks also feature premium nitrile rubber bushings, allowing for increased articulation of your suspension.
Improve the handling performance of your Jeep, truck, or SUV with FOX 2.0 Adventure Series shocks, available at RealTruck.
FOX 2.0 Adventure Series Shocks feature a direct bolt-on installation in your vehicle’s factory location. Installation requires nothing more than conventional hand tools.
The factory warranty period for your FOX Adventure Series shock is one year from the original date of purchase of the product. A copy of the original purchase receipt must accompany any FOX product being considered for warranty service. Warranty is at the full discretion of FOX Racing Shox and will cover only defective materials or workmanship. This warranty is void when damage has occurred from the following:
- Damage to the exterior finish caused by corrosive cleaners or chemicals
- Any attempt to improperly disassemble
- Non-factory oil changes or improper service
Shipping damages or loss (use of full value insurance is recommended)
To maintain high performance and product longevity, periodic maintenance is required. (See the maintenance checklist in your owner's manual for further instructions)