- Durable & lightweight aluminum frame
- Leather-grained vinyl tarp
- Tri-fold design
- Integrated buckle straps to hold cover open while driving
- Simple tool-free installation
- Intuitive spring-loaded rear clamps
- Comprehensive perimeter seal
- 5-year warranty
Protect your pickup's bed with a heavy-duty bed cover from , like the Extang Trifecta E-Series Tonneau Cover! This durable tonneau cover features a rigid yet lightweight aluminum frame to reduce unwanted flex. Stretched over the frame is a tough, marine-grade, leather-grained vinyl tarp, offering exceptional weather protection and sleek styling. Full perimeter seals protect your cargo against moisture intrusion between the cover and bed, keeping your valuables dry and protected.
This cover isn't only weather resistant but also a theft deterrent! While the Extang Trifecta's soft construction won't withstand a knife or boxcutter, it hides your valuables out of sight, deterring would-be thieves from reaching over your pickup's bedside and swiping your precious cargo.
The Extang Trifecta E-Series Tonneau Cover features a simple tri-fold design with intuitive spring-loaded rear clamps. To open the cover, simply lower the tailgate, pull down on the rear clamps to release them from the bed rails, and fold the cover toward the bulkhead. Once you've exposed 2/3 of the bed, use the integrated nylon buckle straps to secure the cover in the open position, allowing you to drive without risk of the cover closing or shifting.
Installing the Extang Trifecta E-Series Tonneau Cover is just as quick and easy. This cover comes fully assembled and requires no modifications or tools, as the tool-free clamp system allows installation and removal without any wrenches, sockets, or ratchets. Simply line up the cover with your pickup's bed and hand-tighten the clamps!
Extang backs the Trifecta E-Series Tonneau Cover with the insurance of a limited 5-year warranty against manufacturing and workmanship defects. For additional information, contact the experts!
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
The Extang Trifecta E-Series Tonneau Cover features a simple, tool-free installation using the integrated clamps and latches. Simply line up the cover, hand-tighten the clamps, and enjoy the convenience of your new tonneau cover!
The Extang Trifecta E-Series Tonneau Cover carries a five-year warranty against defective materials or workmanship on all truck bed cover rails, aluminum components, clamps, bows, hardware, and vinyl covering.
This warranty provides coverage against defective materials or workmanship. The warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable or improper use, neglect, improper service/installation/removal, modifications, acts of God, normal wear and tear or other causes not arising out of defective materials or workmanship. Interference of this product with other installed accessories or trailers is not covered under this warranty. Consequential and incidental damages are not covered under this warranty.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WILL VOID THE WARRANTY
- Wind whip damage - Tarps must be secured at all points when the vehicle is in motion. An unsecured tarp will flap, resulting in damage to the fabric.
- Improper cleaning - It is recommended to use the tested and approved Extang Tonno Tonic or clean with soap and water only. Do not use vinyl conditioners that contain silicone (i.e. Armor All) because they will dry out and crack the vinyl over time.
- Overloading of cargo - Cargo should not touch the tonneau at any point. Protrusions in the tarp will stress the fabric. Cargo may shift while traveling and cause it to push against the fabric or panels and damage it.
- Driving with panels open or improperly secured on all folding tonneaus - Prior to vehicle operation, clamps must be tightly secured so that clamp lips tightly grip the inner bedside metal surface. Open position: Tonneau must be completely folded and secured with BOTH buckles. Closed position: Tonneau must be completely flat and secured at all 4 clamps.
- Opening panels without removal of debris on all folding tonneaus - Top of tonneau MUST be free of foreign material including snow and ice before opening panels or severe damage may result.
- Towing - Do NOT tow your vehicle from the rear with any Extang tonneau cover on your truck.
All warranty decisions that result in a request to return your product will provide you with a return authorization number which must be written on the outside of the package. Shipment of the product to Extang is at the customer's expense and should only be done so after receiving a return authorization number.
The warranty applies to the original consumer/purchaser. Warranty registration must be on file and/or proof of original purchase (detailed and dated receipt) is required for the warranty to be effective. Warranty coverage starts from the date of purchase.
Provided all warranty conditions are met, Extang will either repair or replace (at Extang's option) the product or component. Extang may require the original item to be returned postage prepaid for final determination. Extang reserves the right to substitute and offer the respective warranty discount on an entire replacement system or provide other remedies than those listed in this warranty for discontinued products or other reasons. A return authorization number must be obtained from our customer service department prior to returning any product. Shipping charges will apply for any repair or replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
All warranty decisions that result in a request to return your product will provide you with a return authorization number which must be written on the outside of the package. Shipment of the product to Extang is at the customer's expense and should only be done so after you have received a return authorization number.