- One-inch thick EnduraShield polymer panels
- Durable aluminum latches and frame
- Up to 600 lb. load capacity (evenly distributed)
- Matte-black finish
- Snap-on perimeter seals
- Integrated hard polymer corner and hinge seals
- No-drill installation with included cab clamps
- Patented EZ-lock clamp system
- Three-year warranty
The Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover is Extang’s second iteration of its ever-popular solid fold tonneau, featuring an upgraded construction, exceptional durability, and a stylish appearance.
Construction begins with Extang’s premium one-inch thick EnduraShield polymer panels, featuring strength similar to aluminum without the risk of denting or abrading. The panels are UV-resistant and feature a sleek, textured, matte-black finish. A heavy-duty aluminum frame supports the panels, allowing the cover to carry a combined weight of 600 lbs. when evenly distributed.
Weather resistance is another key feature of the Solid Fold 2.0, featuring snap-on perimeter seals and hard polymer corner and hinge seals to keep dirt and moisture out of the bed.
When transporting oversized cargo, the Solid Fold 2.0 can be folded toward the bulkhead and secured in the fully-open position with the included straps, providing ⅔ bed access. And if complete removal is required, the Extang cover can be removed in seconds using the patented jaw-grip front clamps; no tools are necessary!
For the ultimate in hard-folding bed covers, check out the Extang Solid Fold 2.0!
Please feel free to make use of the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Truck Bed Cover installation instructions to assist you with the installation. Upon purchase you'll receive vehicle specific instructions. However, if you have further questions or need technical assistance, please call one of our knowledgeable installation experts.
The Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover features a three-year warranty against defective materials or workmanship on all tonneau rails, aluminum components, clamps, bows, hardware.
This warranty provides coverage against defective materials or workmanship. The warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable or improper use, neglect, improper service/installation/removal, modifications, acts of God, normal wear and tear or other causes not arising out of defective materials or workmanship. Interference of this product with other installed accessories or trailers is not covered under this warranty. Consequential and incidental damages are not covered under this warranty.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WILL VOID THE WARRANTY
- Wind whip damage - Tarps must be secured at all points when the vehicle is in motion. An unsecured tarp will flap, resulting in damage to the fabric.
- Improper cleaning - It is recommended to use the tested and approved Extang Tonno Tonic or clean with soap and water only. Do not use vinyl conditioners that contain silicone (i.e. Armor All) because they will dry out and crack the vinyl over time.
- Overloading of cargo - Cargo should not touch the tonneau at any point. Protrusions in the tarp will stress the fabric. Cargo may shift while traveling and cause it to push against the fabric or panels and damage it.
- Driving with panels open or improperly secured on all folding tonneaus - Prior to vehicle operation, clamps must be tightly secured so that clamp lips tightly grip the inner bedside metal surface. Open position: Tonneau must be completely folded and secured with BOTH buckles. Closed position: Tonneau must be completely flat and secured at all 4 clamps.
- Opening panels without removal of debris on all folding tonneaus - Top of tonneau MUST be free of foreign material including snow and ice before opening panels or severe damage may result.
- Towing - Do NOT tow your vehicle from the rear with any Extang tonneau cover on your truck.
All warranty decisions that result in a request to return your product will provide you with a return authorization number which must be written on the outside of the package. Shipment of the product to Extang is at the customer's expense and should only be done so after receiving a return authorization number.
The warranty applies to the original consumer/purchaser. Warranty registration must be on file and/or proof of original purchase (detailed and dated receipt) is required for the warranty to be effective. Warranty coverage starts from the date of purchase.
Provided all warranty conditions are met, Extang will either repair or replace (at Extang's option) the product or component. Extang may require the original item to be returned postage prepaid for final determination. Extang reserves the right to substitute and offer the respective warranty discount on an entire replacement system or provide other remedies than those listed in this warranty for discontinued products or other reasons. A return authorization number must be obtained from our customer service department prior to returning any product. Shipping charges will apply for any repair or replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
All warranty decisions that result in a request to return your product will provide you with a return authorization number which must be written on the outside of the package. Shipment of the product to Extang is at the customer's expense and should only be done so after you have received a return authorization number.