- Made from 100% Recycled High Density Polyethylene & Steel
- Midsize Payload Capacity of 1,000 Lbs. Evenly Distributed
- Midsize Drawer Holds up to 400 Lbs.
- Full-Size Payload Capacity of 2,000 Lbs. Evenly Distributed
- Full-Size Drawers Holds up to 200 Lbs.
- No Drilling Necessary, Attaches to Existing Factory Tie-Downs
- Handles are Made out of Solid Aluminum
- Drawers Open & Close Smoothly on Sealed Bearing Wheels
- Keep your Gear Protected from Moisture & Debris
- Includes a Built-In Bottle Opener, Conversion Guide & Ruler
- Built in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- DECKED accessories are available here
With the DECKED Truck Bed Storage System, your truck bed will have an incomparable level of security, weather resistance, convenience, and organization. Now available in two systems, one for midsize trucks and one for full-size trucks.
Featuring a highly adaptable single drawer with a massive 400 Lb. capacity, the Midsized DECKED Drawer System combines weatherproof, lockable, ultra-secure storage with a 1000 Lb. payload-rated, D-ring tie-down equipped deck for unparalleled versatility. The Full-Sized DECKED Drawer System provides secure, weatherproof and organized storage for full-size pickup trucks and features two lockable, full bed-length drawers capable of carrying 200 Lbs. each. Evenly distributed, the system has a 2,000 Lb. payload-rated deck.
In addition to security and weather protection, DECKED has upped the ante in terms of organization by including a selection of versatile accessories. Both systems include: 1-tan Sixer 16, 1-tan Halfrack 32, 1-tan D-co Bin 32, 4-DECKED d-rings, 2-deep stash bins, 2-shallow stash bins and 1-drawer tray mat. The Sixer 16 and Halfrack 32 can be removed and used as tackleboxes, ammo containers, or in any other instance where you need a portable case for your gear.
With American-made quality, you can rely on your DECKED system to work as hard as you do for years to come. Orders yours and turn your truck bed into a vault on wheels.
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
Everything you need to install a DECKED truck bed storage system will included with your order. There is no drilling or modifications to the bed necessary. Install instructions will be included with your order, and are also available on our site. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call.
DECKED LLC, (the "Manufacturer") warrants the original purchaser only that DECKED Truck and Van Products including the Drawer System, Tool Box, CargoGlide, and Accessories (The "DECKED" Product) will be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase and continuing for the expected lifetime of the DECKED Product. The DECKED Product must be registered by the original purchaser with DECKED, LLC via its website at, DECKED.COM/REGISTER, and a copy of the original sales receipt must be supplied to the Manufacturer at the time a warranty claim is made. This warranty terminates if the original purchaser transfers the DECKED Product to any other person or vehicle.
What is Covered
All DECKED Products identified above on or after August 1, 2021.
What We Will Do To Correct Problems
Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this limited warranty, the Manufacturer will remedy defects in workmanship or materials by providing one of the following remedies at its option and without charge to the original purchaser for parts: (a) repairing the defective portion of the DECKED Product or (b) replacing the entire DECKED Product. In addition, the Manufacturer may elect at its option not to repair or replace the DECKED Product, but rather issue to the original purchaser a refund equal to the purchase price paid for the DECKED Product or a credit to be used towards the purchase of a new DECKED Product.
What Is Not Covered
This limited warranty expressly excludes:
- Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear, cosmetic rust, scratches, accidents, unlawful vehicle operation, installation in a non-supported vehicle or installed in a vehicle which does match the DECKED Product's SKU-intended fitment or use, or modification of the product, or any types of repair of a DECKED Product other than those authorized or provided by the Manufacturer.
- Damage or defects resulting from conditions beyond the Manufacturer's control and specifications including, but not limited to modification, misuse, overloading, or failure to assemble, install or use the DECKED Product in accordance with the Manufacturer’s written instructions or guidelines included with the DECKED Product or separately made available to the original purchaser.
- Damage to the contents of the DECKED Product or vehicle.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ECONOMIC LOSS, WHETHER RESULTING FROM NONPERFORMANCE, USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE DECKED PRODUCT OR THE MANUFACTURER’S NEGLIGENCE.
No Other Express Warranty Applies
This Limited Lifetime Warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty for DECKED Products. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of DECKED LLC.
If the DECKED Product does not conform with the terms of this limited warranty, the original purchaser must promptly notify the Manufacturer in writing upon discovery of the nonconformity. In order to receive remedies under this limited warranty, a warranty claim must have been registered with DECKED LLC by the original purchaser, must describe the nature of the products nonconformity, include a copy of the original sales receipt, invoice, or other proof of purchase and be accompanied with photos or video. Repairs or modifications made to the DECKED Product by other than the Manufacturer or its authorized agent will nullify this limited warranty. Coverage under this limited warranty is conditioned at all times upon the owner’s compliance with these required registration, notification, and repair procedures.