- Constructed from Heavy-Duty Aluminum Alloy
- Fits 2" and 2.5" Hitch Receivers
- Large 14" x 6" Folding Step
- Available in 3 Finishes
- 500 lb. Weight Capacity
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made In The USA
The Carr Mega Hitch Step Mount is the perfect accessory to always keep in your vehicle. When you need that extra boost to access your box, toolbox, or rack, the Carr Mega Hitch Step will help you get the job done safely.
The Carr Mega Hitch Step fits a 2" and 2.5" receiver hitch. The step plate is foldable so just flip it down when you need it and flip it back up when you're done. This hitch step has a 500 pound weight capacity and is constructed from heavy duty aluminum alloy, so you know it's going to last.
The Carr Mega Hitch Step Mount is a breeze to install and use when needed. It is even backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Don't miss out on this awesome hitch step. Get yours today!
|Step Type||Rear Step|
|Step Length||14 Inch|
|Step Width||6" Wide|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
The Carr Mega Hitch Step will fit any standard 2" receiver hitch. Simply slide into the receiver tube and use the included anti-rattle hitch pin or you can use the hitch pin of your choice. Please give us a call if you should have any questions.
Every attempt has been made to manufacture and distribute the finest quality products available. Our manufactured products are guaranteed to be free of defects due to workmanship or materials for a limited lifetime. Distributed products are subject to Carr's warranty only.
- Warranty coverage extends ONLY to repair or replacement of the CARR product. This warranty does not cover the cost of labor, transportation, installation or removal of the product.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damage caused by: collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion or object striking the product, or misuse of the product and/or the vehicle on which the product is being installed.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damage caused by: airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap, etc.), stones, hail, earthquake, water of flood, windstorm, lightning, the application of chemicals or sealants subsequent to manufacture.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damages caused by: normal wear and tear, abuse, modification or improper installation of the product.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to any economic loss or extra expense including (without limitation), payment for the loss of time or pay, inconvenience, storage, loss of vehicle use, vehicle rental expense, equipment rental expense, lodging, meals, or other travel costs.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that very from state to state. CARR does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with its products. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. PERFORMANCE OF REPAIRS AND NEEDED ADJUSTMENTS IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. CARR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY.*
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty will last or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.