Carr Mega Hitch Step XM4 Mechanical Matte
|Made in the USA|
- Foldable Mega Hitch Step
- Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum alloy
- Features Carr's XM4 Mechanical Matte finish
- Fits 2" and 2.5" hitch receivers
- Large 14" x 6" folding step
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- Comes fully assembled
- Hitch Pin sold separately
- Also available in Carr's XP3 Black and XP7 Safety Yellow powder-coat finishes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
The Carr Mega Hitch Step is the perfect accessory to always keep handy and an excellent item to throw in your Under Seat Storage compartment! When you need that extra boost to access your box or rack, the Carr Mega Hitch Step will help you get the job done safely. It fits both 2" and 2.5" receivers and the step plate is foldable so just flip it down when you need it and flip it back up when you're done - it's that easy. This hefty little step is constructed from heavy duty aluminum alloy and features a 500 pound weight capacity so you know it's up to the task and will stand the test of time. The finish on this step is Carr's very own XM4 Mechanical Matte finish to that will look natural mounted on any color vehicle. Also, a Hitch Pin is not included, so don't forget to throw one in your cart if you don't already have one in your toolbox!
The Carr Mega Hitch Step installs in seconds, ready use when needed and is even backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Give us a call or chat with us online to order this hitch step and other high quality accessories from Carr for your work truck or van today!
|Step Type||Hitch Step|
|Step Length||14 Inch|
|Step Width||6" Wide|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
The Carr Mega Hitch Step will fit any 2"-2.5" receiver hitch. Simply slide into the receiver tube and use the included anti-rattle hitch pin or you can use the hitch pin of your choice. Please give us a call if you should have any questions.
Every attempt has been made to manufacture and distribute the finest quality products available. Carr's manufactured products are guaranteed to be free of defects due to workmanship or materials for a limited lifetime. Distributed products are subject to Carr's warranty only.
- Warranty coverage extends ONLY to repair or replacement of the CARR product. This warranty does not cover the cost of labor, transportation, installation or removal of the product.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damage caused by: collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion or object striking the product, or misuse of the product and/or the vehicle on which the product is being installed.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damage caused by: airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap, etc.), stones, hail, earthquake, water of flood, windstorm, lightning, the application of chemicals or sealants subsequent to manufacture.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damages caused by: normal wear and tear, abuse, modification or improper installation of the product.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to any economic loss or extra expense including (without limitation), payment for the loss of time or pay, inconvenience, storage, loss of vehicle use, vehicle rental expense, equipment rental expense, lodging, meals, or other travel costs.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that very from state to state. CARR does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with its products. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. PERFORMANCE OF REPAIRS AND NEEDED ADJUSTMENTS IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. CARR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY.*
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty will last or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.