- Manufactured from corrosion resistant cast aluminum
- Durable XP3 black powder-coat protects from harsh conditions
- Step area is 10 inches long and 3 inches wide
- Rugged diamond treading provides high-traction step surface
- Mounting hardware included
- Drilling is required on most vehicles
- Mounts to vehicle's rocker panel
- Features proprietary mounting system
- Classic hoop step style
- Sold with the option of either a single step or a pair
- Backed with a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in California, USA
The Carr Hoop II Step is the epitome of hoop steps. In a rapidly growing industry it's rare to find something so timeless. The Hoop II steps are constructed of durable rust, and corrosion resistant aluminum alloy. This ensures that it will last as long as the warranty, a lifetime.
The step is 10 inches wide, this is enough to provide the greatest functionality without compromising ground clearance unnecessarily. The width and flat diamond tread stepping area make this step highly slip resistant. We've all seen the statistics, slips and falls are dangerous. Luckily, this set of Hoop II steps is available in 2 Different Finishes and is ready to perform in any environment!
|Step Type||Hoop Steps|
|Step Length||10 Inch|
|Step Width||3" Wide|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
The Carr Hoop Step II can be installed easily in a couple hours. Refer to the installation guide for all the info needed, or give us a call and we'll be happy to help.
Every attempt has been made to manufacture and distribute the finest quality products available. Our manufactured products are guaranteed to be free of defects due to workmanship or materials for a limited lifetime. Distributed products are subject to Carr's warranty only.
- Warranty coverage extends ONLY to repair or replacement of the CARR product. This warranty does not cover the cost of labor, transportation, installation or removal of the product.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damage caused by: collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion or object striking the product, or misuse of the product and/or the vehicle on which the product is being installed.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damage caused by: airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap, etc.), stones, hail, earthquake, water of flood, windstorm, lightning, the application of chemicals or sealants subsequent to manufacture.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damages caused by: normal wear and tear, abuse, modification or improper installation of the product.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to any economic loss or extra expense including (without limitation), payment for the loss of time or pay, inconvenience, storage, loss of vehicle use, vehicle rental expense, equipment rental expense, lodging, meals, or other travel costs.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that very from state to state. CARR does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with its products. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. PERFORMANCE OF REPAIRS AND NEEDED ADJUSTMENTS IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. CARR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY.*
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty will last or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.