- Hands free operation
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- Comes fully assembled
- Interior steel straps
- 24" or 12" non-skid step
- Fits commercial, industrial, utility, fire prevention and service trucks
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and craftsmanship
- Made In The USA - Temecula, California
The Carr galvanized work truck step is specifically designed to fit commercial, industrial, utility, fire prevention, and service trucks that have side tool boxes with a flat bottom. This is a perfect hands free step to access your tool boxes and racks.
Each step is constructed to sustain 500 pounds and are available in 12 inch and 24 inch non-skid steps. Simply push in the step to deploy when in need and push back in to tuck away when not in use. This truck step comes completely assembled so all you need to do is bolt it on.
The Carr galvanized work truck step does not fit the traditional pickup but if you have a work truck with tool boxes or a work van with a side door then this is the perfect truck step for you. It is built tough so it is going to last. Quit reaching for tools, take the safe route, and get your Carr galvanized work truck step today!
|Step Type||Truck Step|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
The Carr Work Truck Step can be installed easily in a couple hours. Refer to the installation guide for all the info needed, or give us a call and we'll be happy to help.
Every attempt has been made to manufacture and distribute the finest quality products available. Our manufactured products are guaranteed to be free of defects due to workmanship or materials for a limited lifetime. Distributed products are subject to Carr's warranty only.
- Warranty coverage extends ONLY to repair or replacement of the CARR product. This warranty does not cover the cost of labor, transportation, installation or removal of the product.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damage caused by: collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion or object striking the product, or misuse of the product and/or the vehicle on which the product is being installed.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damage caused by: airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap, etc.), stones, hail, earthquake, water of flood, windstorm, lightning, the application of chemicals or sealants subsequent to manufacture.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damages caused by: normal wear and tear, abuse, modification or improper installation of the product.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to any economic loss or extra expense including (without limitation), payment for the loss of time or pay, inconvenience, storage, loss of vehicle use, vehicle rental expense, equipment rental expense, lodging, meals, or other travel costs.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that very from state to state. CARR does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with its products. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. PERFORMANCE OF REPAIRS AND NEEDED ADJUSTMENTS IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. CARR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY.*
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty will last or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.