Axe Offroad Matte Black Icarus Wheels
- Matte black finish
- Simulated beadlock
- Concave design
- Eight split-spokes
- "Axe" center cap
- Lifetime structural warranty
Axe Offroad Matte Black Icarus Wheels feature eight thin u-spokes that fill up the center and leaves a window with sharp edges. The concavity of the wheel and contours of the spokes enhance the depth and style of the wheel. Mesh designs and large diameters are what Axe Offroad specializes in, and the Icarus puts those features on display.
Each spoke wraps toward the center of the wheel and meet at the center cap. The wheel is covered in a matte black finish that is offset by the simulated beadlock design around the outer edge of the wheel. The center cap is adorned with the Axe logo to complete the look.
Backed by full support from the manufacturer, Axe Offroad wheels are covered under a lifetime structural warranty. They are a one-piece construction made from a durable cast aluminum. Outfit your ride with the perfect combination between an off-road and race/baja style wheel with the Icarus from Axe Offroad.
Ready to customize your ride? Great! Just keep in mind when ordering aftermarket wheels, tires and/or lift kits it will likely change the way your vehicle looks, handles, and performs from that of when it was originally equipped from the manufacturer. Customers understand that these changes will vary from stock standards which may result in different handling, visibility, and braking ability from the manufacturer's original equipment. When purchasing these products, you as the customer assume all risks associated with these changes. In some cases you will need to trim, cut or modify your vehicle to ensure proper fitment to help prevent rubbing or limited turning radius. All Wheels, Tires, Lift Kits are Non-returnable unless ordered incorrectly by a RealTruck consultant or if we shipped the incorrect product. Please feel free to call our Off-Road Experts for advice and support!
Lug nuts and TPMS Sensors are not included with wheel orders. New lug nuts are required to install aftermarket wheels.
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Axe Offroad wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.
AXE WHEELS GUARANTEE
LIFETIME structural guarantee Axe wheels are produced above and beyond expected market standards and because of this Axe feel their wheels will not disappoint, however should you feel Axe products have not met your expectations then simply contact them at email@example.com from that point Axe will reach out within hours to get any potential problem resolved.
- Warranty is only with original purchaser and PROOF of purchase will be required.
- If you are not the original purchaser still do not hesitate to contact Axe, as Axe maybe able to offer a solution or direct you to the best outcome. In the unusual circumstances Axe feel their product has not met your expectations and is now a warranty issue, Axe wheels will NOT be liable for un-mount/remount of tires or shipping to the suggested location for a warranty solution, replacement vehicle, storage, etc. Axe recommend you ALWAYS keep your original wheels/tires in the event of any issues wheel or vehicle related.
- Any wheel modified after shipping from Axe Wheels will be VOID of any Guarantee/warranty.
Should you require to contact Axe wheels regarding vibration issues, please ensure the correct fitting kit (center rings/bolts/nuts) was installed. Axe has found that 99% of the time tires or installation is at fault and the wheel and tire only require a professional balancing, should the trained installer feel the wheel is at fault they will require video evidence of the issue.
A question they are asked all too frequently Axe Wheels finishes are trend setting in their combinations and shades of colors offered. Whether you have the GLOSS BLACK/WHITE FACE or the HOUSE CANDY RED to mention a few, they all require the same level of maintenance. EVERY wheel Axe produces is made to the highest standard and protected with a CLEARCOAT finish, making Axe wheels some of the most durable available. Axe only recommends the following in cleaning and anything outside this maintenance procedure will VOID any warranty.
- A simple CAR shampoo should be used, NEVER use wheel cleaners!
- Wash the wheels when cooled, NOT straight after a journey
- Wax the wheels with a quality car wax monthly A general rule to live by is NEVER spray anything on the wheels you wouldn't spray on your cars paint work!
Following these simple steps will ensure your wheels remain looking like new.