AMP Research is a RealTruck brand. When you buy AMP Research from RealTruck, you are buying direct from the manufacturer.
- Custom made to fit AMP Research PowerStep running boards
- Constructed out of stainless steel
- Do it yourself install
- Made in the USA
AMP Research PowerStep stainless steel trim strips are constructed out of polished stainless steel. They are great accessory for those who already have the AMP PowerStep running boards. The AMP Research PowerStep stainless steel trim strips will add the ultimate touch of luxury to your truck or SUV; the polished stainless steel trim will accentuate the powder-coat black look of your new running boards.
Installing the AMP Research PowerStep stainless steel trim strips is easy, only requiring basic house hold tool on most installs. Should only take about an hour for you to install and be down the road with your new dazzling running boards with stainless steel trim.
So if you are looking for an easy upgrade to your AMP Research PowerStep then the stainless steel trim strips are for you, made right here in the USA out of the highest grade stainless steel. So get your AMP Research PowerStep stainless steel trim strips order today!
|Warranty||5 Years/60,000 Miles|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
Installing the AMP Research PowerStep stainless steel trim strips is easy. This install should only take about one hour, if you need any assistants please give us a call.
5-Year/60,000 Mile Warranty
- What is Covered: All defects in materials or workmanship on select AMP Research branded products properly installed per provided instructions except those listed below under the Three Year Warranty. This warranty does not apply to any product from AMP Research direct or indirect subsidiaries.
- For How Long: This warranty, and any implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, lasts five years or 60,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase. The warranty expires if the product is removed from the original vehicle or if the original vehicle is transferred to another owner. The warranty is not transferable from the original purchaser.
- What These Warranties Will Not Cover: These warranties doe not cover any damage, defect, or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, improper installation, modification, improper or inadequate maintenance, or on-road and offroad hazards. Incidental and consequential damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states or providence do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
- What AMP Research Will Do: During the applicable warranty period listed above, AMP Research will, at its option, either repair or replace any defective product at no additional charge. You must pay any labor charges associated with removing or reinstalling the product. If a specific product has been discontinued, AMP Research may, at its option, replace your product with a current product of comparable function and value.