- Make for easier install of AMP running boards
- Completely Weatherproof To Keep Electronics Safe From The Elements
- Plugs in to OBD-II port
- Made In America Using High Quality Material
The AMP Research PowerStep Plug-N-Play conversion kit makes it easier to install your AMP running boards. Instead of hard wiring the running boards the plug and play allows you to just plug the running boards right into the OBD-II port that lies under your steering column.
Installing the running boards does take some time but with the AMP Research PowerStep Plug-N-Play conversion kit you could cut that time down significantly. So if you want to speed up your install time of your AMP Research PowerStep running boards. Then order a plug and play conversion kit with it today!
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
Installing the AMP Research PowerStep plug and play conversion kit does take about two hours to install but is easy to install with AMP's step by step instructions. If you have any questions please give us a call and our customer service team will help you out.
5-Year Limited Warranty
- What is Covered: All defects in materials or workmanship on select AMP Research branded products properly installed per provided instructions except those listed below under the Three Year Warranty. This warranty does not apply to any product from AMP Research direct or indirect subsidiaries.
- For How Long: This warranty, and any implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, lasts five years from the date of purchase. The warranty expires if the product is removed from the original vehicle or if the original vehicle is transferred to another owner. The warranty is not transferable from the original purchaser.
- What These Warranties Will Not Cover: These warranties doe not cover any damage, defect, or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, improper installation, modification, improper or inadequate maintenance, or on-road and offroad hazards. Incidental and consequential damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states or providence do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
- What AMP Research Will Do: During the applicable warranty period listed above, AMP Research will, at its option, either repair or replace any defective product at no additional charge. You must pay any labor charges associated with removing or reinstalling the product. If a specific product has been discontinued, AMP Research may, at its option, replace your product with a current product of comparable function and value.