- Double's your accessory ability
- Provides additional OBD-II port
- Easy to install
- Made In the USA
The AMP Research PowerStep pass-through harness will give you two OBD-II under your steering column. Adding a second OBD-II port in your vehicle will allow you to have multiple accessories at once. Also with the AMP Research PowerStep plug and play pass-through harness you can do a diagnostic without unplugging your AMP running boards.
This takes just a few minutes to install with AMP's easy step by step instructions. So if you want to install the AMP running boards by using the OBD-II but don't want to lose access to it than the AMP Research PowerStep pass-through harness is for you. So what are you waiting for order yours today!
|Warranty||5 Years/60,000 Miles|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
Installing the AMP Research Power Step pass-through harness very easy to read instructions but if you have any questions please just give our customer service team a call.
5-Year/60,000 Mile Warranty
- What is Covered: All defects in materials or workmanship on select AMP Research branded products properly installed per provided instructions except those listed below under the Three Year Warranty. This warranty does not apply to any product from AMP Research direct or indirect subsidiaries.
- For How Long: This warranty, and any implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, lasts five years or 60,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase. The warranty expires if the product is removed from the original vehicle or if the original vehicle is transferred to another owner. The warranty is not transferable from the original purchaser.
- What These Warranties Will Not Cover: These warranties doe not cover any damage, defect, or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, improper installation, modification, improper or inadequate maintenance, or on-road and offroad hazards. Incidental and consequential damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states or providence do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
- What AMP Research Will Do: During the applicable warranty period listed above, AMP Research will, at its option, either repair or replace any defective product at no additional charge. You must pay any labor charges associated with removing or reinstalling the product. If a specific product has been discontinued, AMP Research may, at its option, replace your product with a current product of comparable function and value.