- High-strength aluminum alloy frame
- Glass-reinforced non-slip step pad
- Convenient, retractable design
- 300 lb. weight rating
- Simple bolt-on installation on most applications
- Some drilling may be required
- 3-year limited warranty
If you regularly work out of your pickup, you understand the hassle of climbing in and out of the bed to grab tools, equipment, and other essential gear. Rather than twist an ankle or throw out a knee leaping onto the tailgate or stretching onto the bumper, consider investing in the convenience of an AMP Research BedStep Bumper Step!
This premium, retractable bed step is the ultimate in convenience, providing a wide non-slip step surface to climb in and out of your pickup's bed with ease. The heavy-duty die-cast aluminum frame makes for unparalleled strength, supporting up to 300 pounds, while the glass-reinforced step pad provides a stout foothold.
Unlike competitors, the AMP Research BedStep Bumper Step offers a convenient retractable design that tucks high and tight against your vehicle's bumper. Whenever bed access is needed, simply kick the step pad downwards for full extension. Whenever you're finished, kick the step pad upwards to lock it into position!
The AMP Research BedStep Bumper Step is backed by AMP's 3-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. All BedSteps are manufactured and assembled right here in the USA.
|Step Type||Rear Step|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
The AMP Research BedStep Bumper Step features a simple bolt-on installation on most applications; however, some drilling may be required. For additional information, check out our installation video below:
3-Year Limited Warranty
- What is Covered: All defects in materials or workmanship on select AMP Research branded products properly installed per provided instructions.
- For How Long: This warranty, and any implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, lasts three years from the date of purchase. The warranty expires if the product is removed from the original vehicle or if the original vehicle is transferred to another owner. The warranty is not transferable from the original purchaser.
- What These Warranties Will Not Cover: These warranties doe not cover any damage, defect, or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, improper installation, modification, improper or inadequate maintenance, or on-road and offroad hazards. Incidental and consequential damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states or providence do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
- What AMP Research Will Do: During the applicable warranty period listed above, AMP Research will, at its option, either repair or replace any defective product at no additional charge. You must pay any labor charges associated with removing or reinstalling the product. If a specific product has been discontinued, AMP Research may, at its option, replace your product with a current product of comparable function and value.