AMP Research is a RealTruck brand. When you buy AMP Research from RealTruck, you are buying direct from the manufacturer.
- Relocates the Air Tank on Ram Trucks equipped with the stock Active-Level Four-Corner Air Suspension which enables you to add the AMP Research PowerStep running boards to your ride
- Built from durable steel plating
- Resists corrosion with a lasting Black powder-coating protects
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a 5 year warranty
The AMP Research Air Tank Relocation Kit is specifically made for 2014-2018 Ram 2500/3500 Trucks that are equipped with the Active-Level Four-Corner Air Suspension option, in order to mount AMP Research PowerStep Running Boards.
The PowerStep is an electric running board that remains tucked under the cab, allowing you to keep a sleek look when the truck doors are closed, but drops down when the doors are open to provide a safe and secure step when entering and exiting your vehicle. Professional installation for the PowerStep is recommended.
So if you are a Ram Truck owner with the OE air suspension, pick up this kit today! If you have any additional questions, give us a call!
|Warranty||5 Years/60,000 Miles|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
Installing the AMP Research Air Tank Relocation Kit is fairly simple. All you need is a 13mm wrench, 13mm socket with extension arm and your safety glasses. This install should only take about 20 minutes, if you need any assistants please give our amazing customer service a call.
5-Year/60,000 Mile Warranty
- What is Covered: All defects in materials or workmanship on select AMP Research branded products properly installed per provided instructions except those listed below under the Three Year Warranty. This warranty does not apply to any product from AMP Research direct or indirect subsidiaries.
- For How Long: This warranty, and any implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, lasts five years or 60,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase. The warranty expires if the product is removed from the original vehicle or if the original vehicle is transferred to another owner. The warranty is not transferable from the original purchaser.
- What These Warranties Will Not Cover: These warranties doe not cover any damage, defect, or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, improper installation, modification, improper or inadequate maintenance, or on-road and offroad hazards. Incidental and consequential damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states or providence do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
- What AMP Research Will Do: During the applicable warranty period listed above, AMP Research will, at its option, either repair or replace any defective product at no additional charge. You must pay any labor charges associated with removing or reinstalling the product. If a specific product has been discontinued, AMP Research may, at its option, replace your product with a current product of comparable function and value.