- Kits includes cleaning solution and performance oil
- Performance oil comes in either a 8 ounce aerosol or a 8 ounce squeeze bottle
- AirAid cleaning solution comes in a 12 ounce spray bottle
- Will not damage gauze filter media
- Additional line of defense against dirt without limiting airflow
- Made in the USA - Phoenix, AZ
The premium air filter cleaning kit for your premium Airaid or other aftermarket air filter. This kit allows you to clean your air filter, restore air flow efficiency and ultimately maintain optimum engine performance. This kit includes both Airaid Cleaning Solution and AirAid Performance Oil. The Performance Oil comes in either a 8 ounce Aerosol or a 8 ounce squeeze bottle. The AirAid Cleaning Solution comes in a 12 ounce spray bottle. AIRAID cleaning solution is uniquely formulated to clean without damaging the gauze filter media. AIRAID performance oil forms an additional line of defense against dirt without limiting airflow.
Cleaning your air filter is easy with an Airaid air filter cleaning kit. Here are some suggestions for making cleaning your filter even easier.
- Gently shake off and brush away excess dirt.
- Spray on AirAid Cleaning Solution so that the filter is fully saturated, and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Rinse filter from the clean side to the dirty side until water comes through clear. Use only low pressure from a tap or hose.
- Allow filter to dry. A fan may be used to speed process.
- DO NOT use heated air blowers, compressed air, or open flame.
- Make one careful application of AirAid Performance Oil to each filter pleat.
- Allow oil to seep into filter for 20 minutes.
- Re-oil any areas that still appear dry.
- Do not over oil.